The Jones-Harding Block was designated for historical and architectural reasons.
The structure is a striking example of commercial Georgian architecture on the prominent intersection of King and Broad Streets since 1882. During its life the ground floor of the building has been occupied by a succession of businesses, one of which may include Brockville’s first Post Office.
Click on above images to view full-size.
View Jones-Harding Building in a larger map