Click on above images to view full-size.
Municipal Address: Court House Avenue
Legal Desciption: Lot 16, Block 31
Designation By-law: #165-79
Designation Report: Report
Designed by: Herbert Raine A.R.C.A.
Designated for architectural and historical reasons.
It is an important addition to the streetscape of the main centre of the City. Designed by a competent architect and artist in memory of a former Mayor of the City, constructed of glazed terra cotta in the style of Italian Renaissance architecture, it was presented to the City on June 11th, 1917.
View John H. Fulford fountain in a larger map